New to our community? Introduce yourself here!

Hey all!

My name is David and I’m here to learn more about CRO and get connected with CRO professionals. I am working an an AI powered A/B testing platform to write better A/B tests faster. If that sounds like it could be interesting, I still have a couple of free beta slots open. Either way I’m excited to soak up all of the knowledge I can!

-David

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Mi name is Jesús, I’m from México :mexico: and I work as a Media Manager at a media agency called Mindshare, which is part of GroupM. I specialize in e-commerce accounts and app-based sales :iphone:

I’m here to continue learning about this ever-changing ecosystem that is digital marketing, and also to share my experience if it can help anyone.

I wish you all a fruitful learning journey ahead. May we all continue to grow and learn together.

-Jesús

1 Like

Cool!
Darren, CEO of Lightcatch. Based out of Canada.
Looking forward to absorbing and implementing CXL courses.

When not working I have a wonderful family. The boys and I do some bodyweight training together. The girls and I enjoy walks in nature, hiking and visiting friends.

1 Like

Hey there! My name is Savir and I align sales & marketing for a Belgian scale-up. Originally from the Canary Islands, Spain - with Indian descent.
It’s nice to have such a big and diverse community and I am always up for a virtual coffee to talk about all things marketing :nerd_face: so let’s connect on LinkedIn!

See you around (:

2 Likes

Hello there, savvy CXL community!

I am Thaiane, from Brazil! :brazil:

Newbie alert: I’m diving head-on into the fascinating world of Conversion Rate Optimization!

As a newcomer, I’m soaking up knowledge like a sponge and aiming to crack the code and level up as a CRO consultant extraordinaire.

Hope to also be able to contribute with any knowledge and insights.

1 Like

Welcome, Thiane! :star_struck: Did you make the move into CRO from a different industry? I am very curious to see how folks landed in conversation rate optimization.

1 Like

Welcome! We are happy to have you involved in the community here.

Hi everyone! I’m Ahmad, currently a brand manager at FMC Corporation.

I’ve got a background in finance but got bitten by the marketing bug a few years ago and haven’t looked back since. I thoroughly enjoy managing my brand portfolio and rolling out omni-channel campaigns. So when it came to upskilling myself, I just didn’t wanna miss out on the digital side of marketing & frankly, I secretly dream of being a digital nomad. So I’ve enrolled myself in CXL’s Digital Marketing min-degree & if I’m honest - it’s actually pretty good.

So fingers crossed & wish me luck! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Ahmad

1 Like

Best of luck, Ahmad & welcome to the CXL community! You can check out the most recent courses we’ve released by navigating to the “training” dropdown and then take a look at the “newest courses”. We have some exciting things planned for the rest of 2023 :fire: If you are curious about what is coming, check this link :arrow_right: https://cxl.com/institute/whats-coming/

1 Like

Hey, @camille !
Yes, I have been working in the Medical and Pharma translation industry.

I decided to come to the CRO industry after realizing I could do more for my clients with my translations than just translating content, mostly with their digital marketing content.

Obviously, I have so much to learn, since, as a good translator, my marketing knowledge was zero and I started studying marketing and CRO from scratch.

And I am really happy about the progress I’ve made so far :blush:

Thanks for asking!

BTW, does your past include any different industry as well? :smiley:

1 Like

Yes! I have traveled from the art and design world into customer success with a dash of marketing on the side :slight_smile:

Hello, i am Yanis! I am 26 and passionate about digital marketing. English isn’t my first language so i will try my best aha. I started in ecommerce some years ago, and found that i love doing this. Then i was hired as a digital marketing manager in a b2b business that was a reseller for a software from the defence industry.
Where i live, finding a job in digital marketing is hard and i still struggle (2 years without a job right now, then i started selling my services for this reason but i struggle too as an entrepreneur…) so with CXL i hope to learn new things, find new services ideas and network with you guys :yum:

Thanks, have a good day!
Yanis

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m Kehinde, a product and growth expert with experience in B2B, and B2C across different industries.

I love to learn and also impact the community.

1 Like

hi @kehindedawood Welcome to the CXL community! :coffee:
What are your goals for this year?

Hello everyone,

Hi, I am Atticus. I’m based in Austin, TX, USA. I currently head the CRO team for NRG Energy, overseeing all 7 brands under them (Reliant, Direct Energy (DE), Green Mountain (GME), Stream, Cirro, Discount Power (DPTX), XOOM).

My journey into CRO began when I developed a deep passion for behavioral economics, data analytics, and data science.

In my free time, I write poetry and love to delve into books on a variety of topics. I am also the founder of a startup called Jobsolv, a headhunting service that actively searches and applies to six-figure jobs on behalf of job seekers.

I’m always eager to be involved in projects that positively impact everyone involved. So, don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to chat about digital marketing, the subtle art of poetry, or whichever topic you are passionate about.

The reason for me joining CXL. I’m particularly keen to learn the newest thinking and strategy within digital marketing, CRO, and analytics. With a foundation in Economics, I’ve always been intrigued by the practical applications of behavioral economics. As a lifelong learner, I’m here to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and insights within our field.

Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/atticusli/

Looking forward to many enriching discussions with all of you in this community!

Warm regards,
Atticus

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, Atticus! Poetry and CRO is a fantastic combo :star2: @atticusanalyst

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

I particularly loved this part of your LinkedIn profile “Where some see random dots, I perceive a constellation, a hidden narrative waiting to be deciphered.” :clap:

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback for the CXL team, we can always be reached by the chat bubble on CXL.com.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Olushola Aromokun.

I am a Country Manager (Nigeria) at NABU, a global edTech organization that aims to empower children in low-income communities with access to digital books in their local languages. I have over 15 years of experience in leading and managing programs, projects, and teams in various sectors and industries, including SaaS, eHealth, eFinance, media, and marketing communications.

As the Country Manager, I oversee the day-to-day operations and financial management of NABU in Nigeria, ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations, developing and maintaining strategic partnerships, hiring and overseeing the local team, and preparing NABU for exponential growth. I also work with local and global team members to enshrine the NABU values and have fun along the way. I am passionate about people, Africa, education, and the potentials of the internet as a leap frog for the African youths. I am a certified product marketer and a certified brand marketer, with skills in brand marketing, growth marketing, product marketing, web content management, and social media advertising. I am open to leading marketing workshops, masterclasses, and trainings.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! :star_struck:

Hello! I’m Stef, Senior Digital Strategist with 4Site Studios Interactive, an agency dedicated to web development, strategy, and design, with a focus on elevating non-profits from launching to optimizing their digital platforms. Our clientele is currently navigating the complexities of GA4 and GTM, and I’m actively involved in this journey with them. So, I’m particularly excited about the Analytics courses on CXL. Thrilled to be part of this learning experience!

1 Like