New to our community? Introduce yourself here!

Hi,
My name is Samuel Adeleke from Nigeria. I first learned about CXL a year ago when I was offered a scholarship for a mini-degree Growth Marketing course. It has been an upward journey since then. Even though I wish I had access to playbooks, which would have allowed me to put everything I learned back then to use sooner, I am excited I have all that at my beck and call now.
I have worked with advertising and marketing agencies for 3 years plus now, but I want more and richer experience, which is why I am here with CXL.

I am glad I got into this program again, the Digital Marketing Talent Program.

I look forward to getting a job with a US-based agency or organization once I am done with the talent program, as I am open to digital marketing-related Jobs.

@tania @hesh_fekry Thank you for the constant email support so far
I can’t wait to get the most out of this course.

I love reading, seeing a movie, visiting a music center, surfing the web, and helping small businesses grow.

LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dewunmideleke/

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Olayinka Ajibode from Nigeria, and I am thrilled to be joining this community of digital marketing professionals. I have spent the last 3 years working in the food, financial services and oil and gas sectors, where I gained invaluable experience in developing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns. My particular areas of expertise are content marketing and brand design, and I have a passion for creating compelling and engaging digital content that resonates with audiences. I am excited to collaborate with like-minded professionals in this community and to continue expanding my knowledge and skills in the ever-evolving world of digital marketing. Cheers.

3 Likes

Hello! I’m Samuel Ribeiro, a passionate and results-driven marketing professional with a proven track record of driving growth and enhancing brand visibility in various industries.

My experience spans from being a Digital Marketing Analyst at Reach to becoming a Marketing Manager at Receita Previsível and currently leading as a Marketing and Performance Lead at Airfree. My expertise lies in developing and implementing marketing strategies, optimizing performance campaigns, and managing budgets for maximum ROI.

I believe in constant learning and improvement, and I am constantly updated on industry trends and innovations. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuelhribeiro/ to explore potential collaborations or chat about the ever-evolving marketing world.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Elizabeth, PMM at Zabira Technologies here in Nigeria (Africa); It’s nice being here, and I hope to become a better Product Marketer.

Here’s my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethogunseye/

3 Likes

Hey Elizabeth!

Welcome to the CXL community, we are looking forward to engaging with you! What are you working on lately, anything interesting?

Hello Samuel! Welcome to the community- we are glad to have you here!

Hi there!
I am Chiara Bridi, from Italy.
I’ve always been passionate about marketing and psychology, and now I am working as a freelance collaborating with agencies (in particular with advertisers, copywriters, and developers) in order to combine marketing and psychology.

I collaborate with advertisers and copywriters in particular in order to enhance the conversion rate of the ads, and with developers in order to increase the CR of landing pages they develop.
I love working with different people’s mindsets to always challenge myself.

In my spare time, I love climbing, reading books on consumer behavior and hiking.

3 Likes

Hey there!
Anas here from Syria. Currently in Istanbul Turkey. I’m a SAAS sales expert transitioning into Product Marketing. I’m obsessed about the intersection of Branding, psychology and marketing and looking forward to dive into those minidegrees and connect with everyone here!

Cheers,

2 Likes

Hi Community

I am Olatomide from Nigeria; a branding expert transitioning to Growth Marketing. I have been in the branding, design and communication space for a decade now, the decision to transition is to add more value as well as drive business growth

I look forward to networking, collaboration as well as having insightful conversation.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi, I’m Natasha and I’m from Serbia. My current area of focus is SEO, but I have a real passion for learning about conversion rate optimization and user experience. I’m actively seeking job opportunities in this field and I’m excited to expand my skills and become a member of the conversion rate optimization community :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to connecting with other professionals in this field and being part of a community that shares my enthusiasm and dedication to improving online experiences for users.

I also love learning new languages (I speak 5 currently) and painting/drawing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Federico and I’m from Colombia.

I’m an entrepreneur, and I have been focusing mostly on marketing and Growth. I’m looking to explore and learn more from Branding and Storytelling.

I’m looking to work with people and projects from other parts of the world so If you know someone or some companies looking for a profile like mine I’ll be happy to get in touch.

I talk English and Spanish so if you want to have a call or something just let me know.

2 Likes

Hi Federico,

Welcome! Do you have any favorite projects you’d like to show off? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Kevin from the Ivory Coast writing from Berlin (where I currently live).

I have an atypical journey. I started with law, then I had to become an entrepreneur to finance my studies and living costs. My entrepreneurial journey started with dropshipping, but I quickly realized that it wasn’t viable in Ivory Coast because of the shipping time (people don’t wait months to get their products) and payment solutions (people didn’t have bank accounts to pay online). What I did instead was to work with local wholesalers by taking beautiful pictures of their products and posting them on IG and FB and buying from them when I received orders.

I’ve also traded bitcoin in Ivory Coast at a time when very few people knew where to buy bitcoin (safely).

I used no code platform like Chatfuel and Manychat to sell chatbots to companies.

I’m working on a project to help people in rural areas of my country to have free access to education so they can qualify for good jobs and not risk their lives to come to Europe.

I live in Germany since 2020 and I work at OPTIMAL SYSTEMS in Berlin as a trainee in digital marketing where I had the chance to get into analytics as a result of the layoff of 80% of the marketing department.

I love all kinds of music, all kinds of food as long as it sounds or tastes good, and I am the daddy of the cutest baby in the world.

I speak french, german and english.

I’m looking forward to getting my mini-degree in analytics and connecting with you. Find me on LinkedIn

1 Like

Hi Camille,

I created Booklick in 2014 https://booklick.co/ it started as a Netflix for academic books and later it pivoted to a resource management system for the content used by Universities. Right now it is operating in about 8 countries creating a social network around academic content.

What do you think about it?

1 Like

Hello everyone! Wow I’ve never seen a community that’s so diverse as this one! You’re really from all over our globe.

I am Mourad, 39 years old, born and living in the Netherlands from Algerian descent.

I have an agency specialized in Cold Email Outreach for (online marketing) agencies.

Lately, I am taking on also clients with other wishes like funnels and CRO.

I looked around for some knowledge in CRO to sharpen my skills and to deliver a descent job.

And now I’m here! Happy to see that the CXL really put effort to build a program of high quality and a supportive community.

I am just wondering what purpose does the FB Group fulfill?

Would love to know if I’m able to ask my questions regarding CRO there also?

And for the other community medeverdachte feel free to connect. Whatever your reason is. Questions about lead gen and email outreach?

Ask and thou shall receive…

2 Likes

Hello Mourad! Thank you for joining us as we continue to build our communities. You can discuss Conversion Rate Optimization in either the CXL community or the Facebook community. We ask only that you do not promote, as we are more interested in fostering relationships and facilitating new ideas here.

2 Likes

Wow, 8 countries! :fire: Being able to bootstrap a SaaS and successfully pivot is no small feat. Is this your ongoing project?

Right now I’m a shareholder of the company but I’m not in the operating process anymore. Actually I’m looking to work with other protects from other parts of the world to keep on learning and improving.

Do you know companies or projects that might be looking for a profile like mine?

2 Likes

Hi @camille thanks for the warm welcome! I won’t promote, my intent is to be a good and contributing member of this beautiful community. And I am looking forward to establish some relationships to help and build each other.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all doing well today! I have experience in the social enterprise and nonprofit space, and I LOVE to talk about CSR and impact investing in the global south. I am here to become a better growth marketer and to see if there are key learnings from here I can implement in my work.
Looking forward to having rich conversations with you all.
Be well,
Blessing