Interview Preparation

Thank you so much, Tania. I really appreciate it.

Regards,
Karthik

1 Like

Hello Tania,

I hope you are doing good.

I wanted to check if there is any update on the interview questions.

Regards,
Karthik

2 Likes

Hey Karthik,

I took a look and I think it looks good, but will have direct answers from one of our experts tomorrow. Please look forward to it then. I’ll be sure to tag you. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much,
Tania

Hi @jobsforkarthikan and @tania

@ognjen_boskovic , our head of growth already had a look for you and answered here 9d ago.

:sweat_smile: I believe as your private answers where shared the discussion moved to DM and maybe you missed the answer/notifications? apologies about that.

@jobsforkarthikan let me know if this is all good or if you need more help

1 Like

Hello Tania,

I hope you are doing well.

I need some help in regard to the Digital Marketing interview. I have some specific questions, to which I need answers, as I am finding them difficult to get as I am from a Finance background. It would be a great help for me if I get help from the CXL community. I have a list of questions -

What Is The Importance Of Digital marketing?
How To Identify Your Target Audience?
How To Customize And Develop A Marketing Strategy?
What Are The Key Elements Of An Effective Marketing Plan?
Why Digital Marketing is Essential to Brand Building?
What is Media Planning?
What are the various ways to market your product digitally?
How important is it to be on online platforms for a brand to get recognition?
How does an online conversion differ from converting a customer offline & which is more efficient?
How important is it for companies to adapt with the ever-changing market?
What do you think are the biggest mistakes for newly established companies who run their initial marketing campaigns?
What is the importance of having a digital presence for a small-scale business?
How important is it to understand the target market before running online advertisements?
What are the digital marketing tools one should adopt?
How has digital marketing become relevant?
How are digital platforms important in a business?
What are Google Ads?
What’s The Difference Between Organic Rankings And Google Ads?
What Are The Rules For Facebook Ads - Do’s & Don’ts?
What Is A Facebook Ad Headline And Body Text?
Why are bigger brands successful in creating great digital campaigns?
Why is A/B testing a marketing campaign important?
How should companies leverage different Social Media platforms for Marketing?

Regards,
Karthik

1 Like

Hello Tania,

How to comment on this blog post? I am unable to do as it asks for login, if I log in, it takes me to the dashboard.
Can I get current updates on these blog posts, as the algorithm and so many changes have taken place?

https://cxl.com/blog/customer-segments-facebook-ads/ CXL (last updated on March 2021)

https://cxl.com/blog/facebook-vs-adwords-optimization/ (last updated on March 2021)

Thank you
Karthik A N

2 Likes

Hello Tania,

Not able to register. Getting this message no upcoming sessions. Could you please help? By sharing the link for registration.

Regards,
Karthik

Hi @jobsforkarthikan I am not quite sure what you are trying to sign up to.

Can you please paste a url and screenshot here?

Hey @jobsforkarthikan,

It seems you were trying to signup for the workshop event, hosted by folks at Adore and Speero.

Wanted to let you know the Miro board used in the workshop will be shared. No recordings or slides are being shared after the event.

Hosts of the event will also happily share Calendly links in case anyone wants to talk to them about the workshop.

Once I have these links, I’ll be sure to send them your way. :slight_smile:

Hello Tania,

I’m checking courses on Paid advertising (PPC, Google Ads, SEM), Facebook Ads, & SEO. Could you please provide me with the updated courses and playbook links? It would be great if I could get any updates.

Thank you,

Karthik

1 Like

Hey @jobsforkarthikan,

We are currently looking into updates on the blog posts you mentioned. We aim to have the most up-to-date methods reflected.

Let me look into the most current blogs, playbooks and courses on the topics you just mentioned above and get back to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Tania,

I wanted to check, is there any module/playbook/resource on Selecting the right media mix for your campaign & Choose the right social media platform? Kindly, let me know.

Thank you,
Karthik

Hey @jobsforkarthikan,

I have gathered up to date playbooks from your last ask, but let me add your new request as well.

To help make resources I provide more actionable for you, are you looking for right media mix for your campaign in relation to social media in general, or a specific platform (like Facebook)?

Let me know when you can :slight_smile:
Tania

1 Like

Hello Tania, Thank you so much for the support, I need the right media mix for a campaign in relation to social media in general as well as Google Ads (PPC), across digital marketing channels.

Regards,
Karthik

2 Likes

Hello Tania,

I completed a Mindidegree in Ecommerce Marketing today, can I get job support or openings? And also I wanted to check any updates on the resources. Kindly, let me know.

Regards,
Karthik

1 Like

Hey @jobsforkarthikan,

I have got a list of curated resources for you today, just a moment. :slight_smile:

I completed a Mindidegree in Ecommerce Marketing today, can I get job support or openings?

We don’t offer dedicated job support except in our Talent program, which you can learn more about here: https://cxl.com/institute/get-hired/

Hey @jobsforkarthikan,

Here’s some resources I’ve curated for you, as requested. :slight_smile:

What might help with social media, as I’ve got tons of experience with it - let me know what kind of messaging you’re looking for, and I can guide you to platform-specific resources.

Let me know how you like these resources as you go through them. If you need more, I’ll be happy to provide.

Always here,
Tania

1 Like

Hello Tania,

I appreciate your help so much. Thanks for sharing the useful resources. Sure, I will let you know.

Sorry to bother you again. I’m looking forward to your reply to the below points & platform-specific resources.

For help with social media -

For Paid media (Google ads / PPC) and for Paid Social (Meta, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter), I want to know how to pick on the Paid Ads, Paid Social with respect to B2C & B2B, D2C, & e-Commerce.

a) For example the objective or messaging could be top of the funnel (awareness), middle of the funnel (consideration), and bottom of the funnel(Conversions)

b) how do companies mix or choose paid ads & paid social at the various stages of the funnel (what are the steps involved, an example would help me a lot), and

c) how to choose a budget (an example would help me to better understand) for both the paid ads and paid social. And KPI’s to look at the various stages of the funnel.

I appreciate your guidance.

Thank you,
Karthik

1 Like

This a great great post! I am definitely book marking this.

2 Likes

@ognjen_boskovic @pablo any thoughts on?