@jamaicawinshipgmail-com @andreea-macoveiciuc-content-expert @danielisler1gmail-com
Increase traffic, sales, and brand awareness.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Acquire new customers.
- Promote sales.
- Launch a new product or service.
- Distinguish your brand from your competitors’.
Google Ads is the most popular channel for digital ads, but if your audience spends a lot of time on certain industry blogs, you may want to buy display ads directly on those sites through a network like BuySellAds. For social media ads, look to the platforms where you get the most organic traffic as evidence of where your audience lives.
If you are only buying pay-per-click ads, know you may not reach your budget if your ads get too few clicks.
With Google Ads, your ads display based on the keywords your audience is searching for. Choose long-tail keywords that signal higher intent and have a lower cost-per-click than head keywords. For social media advertising, target customers based on your audience’s demographics and interests.
Use your brand voice and imagery. Take advantage of proven ad-creation techniques. For example:
- Appeal to emotions: Consumers are swayed more strongly by emotions than information to make brand decisions.
- Create positive associations: Consumers are more impressed with a brand when it relates to concepts such as happiness or achievement.
- Create a bandwagon effect: Use social proof to help consumers gain a sense of fitting in by using your brand’s products.
- Focus on benefits: Give the audience the reasons their quality of life will improve by using your brand’s products.
- Leverage storytelling: Stories paint a bigger picture of a brand and resonate with the audience and motivate the desire to buy.
For example, generate a paid campaign using a shoppable Instagram post for business clothing, targeting career women in the US, ages 20–35, with the hashtags #womeninbusiness, #womenbusinessowners, #businessfashion.
Create unique landing pages for your ads and send prospects who click on your ad to a landing page that continues the user experience.
Use metrics from your specific ad platforms and your landing page traffic to evaluate which ads are producing the most conversions.
Perform A/B testing and iterate on the best performing ads.