Fix restricted Facebook business manager

Hello all, Facebook has resricted our Business Manager. It was working well and we didn’t violate any policies and none of our ads got rejected. All of a sudden, we found our business manager restricted and it refuses to send a review and shows that ID verification failed.

Hi @eslammoustafa244,

Welcome to your our community. I’m so sorry this happened to you without warning. The CXL community is here to help. Let’s find you some answers.

@shanelle_mullin is one of our members that comes to mind regarding expertise with FB Ads. Do you have any advice for Eslam on where to look first, what could have caused this sudden ban, or best way to appeal?

Eslam, can you let us know if there have been any recent changes in your business account or Ads? Maybe something triggered an automated flag.

We will figure this out,
Tania

Hello @eslammoustafa244
I have same issue. Could you solve this problem?

2 Likes

Hello @mehmet,

Welcome to our community. Let’s try to get some answers.

@leandro_griboff & @nina_pang may be able to help - Do you have any advice for Eslam and Mehmet on where to look first, what could have caused this sudden ban, or their best way to appeal? Your advice will help a great deal. :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Tania

Hello folks, I’m sorry, but I don’t have experience with the same issue. I hope you find a solution soon.

2 Likes