Regarding GTM implementation for Website and mobile apps

Hi i need help with regards to implementation of the Google tag manager to my website and both android and iOS Mobile apps. How should i approach the implementation of tag manager for the website and my mobile apps. can i use the same tags, trigger and variables ( User defined). also the approach would be with regards to GA4. can anyone guide me on this

Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-11-14T08:42:58Z

2 Likes

Hi @Catchvikram444,

I wanted to take a moment and welcome you to our community. Thank you for your first contribution. I’m here to help you connect with experts in our community and get the answers you need.

You want to know how to implement GTM with GA4 in mind for your website and mobile apps but don’t know where to start. What your general approach should be. For that, our playbooks have your back: https://community.cxl.com/t/use-google-tag-manager/2381?u=tania. Our playbooks are built to guide you step-by-step and help you figure out what your starting focus should be.

Regarding your question of reusing the same tags, triggers and variables, we need to understand what that will help you accomplish. Is it to make GTM implementation easier? Or something else? Please let us know, because answering this will allow me to properly connect you with the right experts that can help you from our community.

Let me know what you think, and if you have more questions,
Tania