Develop hypotheses and use A/B tests to improve conversion rates on your website.
- You could also test different page designs and text content.
- For example, “People will buy more products (measurable metric) when my landing page includes a puppy than when it includes an alligator (market insight)”.
- For example, if your original experience features an image of a “puppy,” your variant / challenge could change that image and instead use an “alligator”.
- Server-side testing tools like SiteSpect send a randomized version of your page without affecting the visitor’s browser. They’re good for situations where you have larger teams and ample development resources.
- For example, in Google Analytics, use a “thank you” page as the goal destination.