Find LinkedIn influencers

Business Benefits

Expand your business’s reach and name recognition.

Define your goals for your influencer marketing campaign.

Before you start contacting influencers, understand the goals you want to achieve when working with them. This will make it easier for you to identify which influencers are right for your business, and it will give you a better idea of how to approach them.

Identify your unique selling proposition and use it to create a compelling outreach template.

To make it enticing for influencers to partner with you, you should know the value you bring to your industry and what makes you different from your competitors.

Your unique selling proposition (USP) will also help you write a compelling outreach message for potential influencers. You can save the message as a template to make your outreach more efficient, but each message should be customized to each individual. For example:

Hi [influencer name],

My name is [your name] and I work at [XYZ company]. I came across your profile through [mutual connection / mutual group / mutual school]. I’ve been following your work with [company name], and I was impressed with [a recent blog post, podcast, or something else noteworthy they’ve recently done].

[Your company name] is working on a similar project, and I’m reaching out to see if you’d like to collaborate with us. It would be great to talk further about how we can work together.

Do you have any availability to connect on [suggested days and times]?

Thanks!

[Your name]

Create a list of ways that influencers can benefit from partnering with you.

Working with influencers should be beneficial for everyone involved. You can offer them discounts on your services or the opportunity to collaborate on a new product launch. Try to find something unique that other companies can’t provide, which will increase the likelihood that they’ll want to work with you.

Create a list of keywords that are relevant to your business and industry.

Use a tool such as Google Keyword Planner to find trending keywords. You’ll need to have a Google Ads account to use the keyword planner, but you don’t have to run any ad campaigns.

Search for your keywords on LinkedIn to find people who have used those keywords in their profiles.

These are the people you most likely want to collaborate with.

Follow hashtags on LinkedIn to find people who are already talking about topics that are relevant to your industry.

Use influencer marketing software to search for influencers in your industry.

Influencer marketing software makes it easy for you to find influencers without having to do a lot of manual work. Some of the most popular influencer marketing tools are:

Analyze the activity and engagements of people from your search results.

Look for criteria like:

• Are they active on the platform?
  • How many followers do they have?
  • Do they share insightful information?
  • How many likes and comments do their posts get?

If they post frequently but don’t get a lot of engagement, it could be a sign that people aren’t seeing their posts or aren’t interested in their content.

Create a list of influencers to contact, then track your outreach efforts.

Use a customer relationship management tool like Salesforce if you have one. If you decide to use influencer marketing software, you’ll be able to keep track of your outreach there. Alternatively, use a spreadsheet. Record:

• The influencer’s name.
  • The date you contacted them.
  • Whether they responded.
  • The date you followed up with them (if they didn’t respond to your initial message).
  • Whether they responded to your follow-up.

Follow up after one week if you haven’t received a response.

Keep your follow-up message simple. If you still don’t receive a response, you can try contacting them again a few days later. If an influencer doesn’t respond to your second follow-up, it’s best to move on to another opportunity.

Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-11-14T12:15:47Z