Analytics mindest

Hi,

I want to train my analytics mindset, which courses I need to chose to do this? I know that there is a digital analytics course, but I want to choose only these lessons where I can increase my analytics mindset skills. Which one do you recommended?

Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-09-13T13:51:50Z

Absolutely you should check out cory watsons ga4 course

For the rest it depends what you mean by analytics mindset can you expand on that a little?

Hi,

I mean that I want to better analyze all marketing staff. What question I need to ask, to my self find answer why my Landing Page doesn’t perform? Etc.

Which data to look at and how to interpret it? What to do next? I know the basic stuff, I use GA4, Clarity to watch the sessions, but what to do next with it? What kind of conclusions? I know that looking at, for example, CTR or ad ranking in ads is not everything. I need to find lessons that show me how to look at marketing holistically in a company.

2 Likes

Try the A/B testing course by CXL. It will help you understand how statistics and data work at a basic level. Then you can delve deeper into correlations and causations. To answer the question, “Which data should you look at and how should you interpret it?” - It depends on the goals of your company or your own goals. For example, if you sent out 1000 PDFs, you can analyze how long people interacted with those whitepapers and correlate that data with the conversion rate after sending them a follow-up. There’s a vast space for experimentation, and I believe there is no one answer that can take you from point A to point B in a repeatable way. Everything depends on goals, creativity, and experience. Starting from scratch, I can advise you to take the course mentioned earlier and to learn more about data on your own by reading books and exploring other’s insights on the internet.

2 Likes