Convert more searchers to visitors by creating a search-to-site lead flow that combines SEO, web page and content strategies.
Ensure your website hosting will provide fast loading speeds for your website type.
Considerations for hosting include:
- Is it powerful enough to deliver functionality like an ecommerce store?
- Does it use a content delivery network to ensure worldwide performance?
- Does it use caching to limit the load on the server?
- Is your server shared with a lot of other customers?
Create a website that is quick to load by optimizing your content.
Some steps you can take include:
- Using a specialized platform like Vimeo for hosting any video.
- Optimize images either manually or using a service like Sirv.
- Limit the number of fonts used on your website.
- Avoid using third-party code, like social media sharing icons, when possible.
Launch new products, content, or features through dedicated blog posts.
Use these posts to promote the new launch, while also:
- Targeting relevant search keywords.
- Adding internal linking to other relevant content.
- Linking to external sources where appropriate.
Ensure content uses keyword headlines, links and tags, bullet points and numbered lists, and visuals.
This makes content more visible to search engines and creates a more readable user experience. For instance, break up big blocks of text by using summary subtitles and writing conclusions in bullet points.
Make a mobile-friendly version of your website with a less is more design.
Search engines favor websites that have a good mobile experience. You can do this by:
- Simplifying navigation.
- Reducing data entry.
- Ensuring text is readable on small screens.
- Having larger links for easy touching.
Measure your bounce rate and use it to create content that drives user engagement.
The more time a user spends on your web pages, the higher the engagement metrics, which boosts your search engine results.