If portions of your page disappear, then it’s likely that search engines can’t see them. You will need more proof to be sure.
Type the full URL of one of your web pages into the URL Inspection Tool in Google Search Console to check whether Google can render your content.
- Click Live Test in the top-right corner and click View Tested Page.
- Click on the Screenshots tab to check whether any missing elements are rendered. If they did, move on to the next step.
- If you can’t see some parts of your page in the screenshots tab, type site:yourdomain.com “any phrase in the missing section” in Google search to be certain that it’s indexed. Sometimes due to slow loading, it might not show up in the screenshots tab but is indexed. If they don’t show up, reach out to your web developer about it.
Copy the resource underneath it and send it to your developer to determine whether the file was accidentally blocked.
Some errors, like those from live chat widgets, might not impact SEO, but it’s worth checking all errors with your web developer.
If many pages have been affected, resubmit your sitemap.
- For Google, paste the link to your sitemap in Sitemaps in Google Search Console.
- For Bing, paste the link to your sitemap in Sitemaps in Bing Webmaster.
Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-11-14T12:30:35Z