Present clear and visually appealing results to reflect your website performance and obtain actionable insights.
- Set the date calculated field as a column, and the two calculated fields as rows.
- The dashboard user can combine the different metrics listed before on the parameter creation to analyze how two metrics are related.
- Set as a color the category parameter you created before.
- This is an easy way to display efficiencies, by considering the proportion of the cost and the proportion of results (impressions, clicks).
- Metrics like impressions, clicks, cost, CTR, CPM, CPC, conversions, conversion rate, and cost per conversion.
- See previous steps for instructions on how to use category calculated fields.
- Go to the sheet where the metric is, edit the tooltip and insert the sheet with the information you want to include.
- You can include the visualizations mentioned before and reduce the number of elements in the dashboard, making it easier to follow and understand.
- Make sure you make all the filters and parameters visible to the user.
- The containers can help you to create a dashboard structure and organize the content.
- Keep in mind that the top left corner of the screen gets more attention, so highlight the top metrics there.
- If there is a dependency between charts or chart and filter, group them. If you put the filter at the top and the chart at the bottom of the dashboard, identifying which filter affects which chart can be difficult.
Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-11-14T15:25:38Z