Promote your blog post using video extracts.
Register for an account with Lumen5.
If your blog post isn’t published yet, choose Use a Script and paste the text of the post instead.
For example, Instagram story.
- Lumen5 automatically creates scenes for the video with text from your blog, which you can change.
- The text from your blog is in the left-hand column. Click on a section of text to create a new scene.
- To delete a scene, click on it, then select the bin icon above it.
- To edit text, click on the text box in a scene.
- To swap the order of a scene, select it, then use the arrow options above it to move it.
Click on Media and enter keywords in the search bar to find relevant images or videos to add to a scene.
To swap an image with the image or video in one of your scenes, select it and drag it to the relevant scene.
- You can also scroll down to listen to Lumen5’s suggestions.
- Double-click on a track to select it.
You can then edit your video further, if required.
- Your video will automatically download to your computer.
- You can also share it with others through a link.
Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-11-14T16:20:26Z