Measure the impact of your search engine optimization.
Select a verified website in your Bing Webmaster Tools account and click on Search Performance in the navigation menu bar.
Look at the Overview area and note the growth or fall in impressions, clicks, average click-through rate, and average position.
Use the drop-down at the top to filter results for any timeline. The default is three months, but you can also view seven days, 30 days, six months, or a custom timeframe.
Scroll down a bit to view the search keywords you are ranking for and take note of average position and impressions.
- Click on the Download button to get the data as a .CSV file to your computer.
- Click on each tab - Impressions, Clicks, CTR, and Avg. Position - to see the keywords based on highest to lowest and lowest to the highest impressions, clicks, CTR, and average position.
Click on each of the top ten keywords by Avg. Position and Impression and note down the pages that are ranking for those keywords.
Click on the Pages tab to see the page traffic overview and take note of top pages by impressions, clicks, CTR, and average position.
Click on the Download button to download this information in a .CSV file.
Click on each page to see the associated keywords and their avg. position, impression, clicks, and click-through rate.
- Check to see if the keywords you have been working on for each page show up.
- Click on the individual keywords to see the result position and more details regarding the keyword and that page.
- Click on the Download button to download the data as a .CSV file.
Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-11-14T16:20:25Z