Create a Facebook Ads Manager account to start advertising on Facebook.
- Go to business.facebook.com.
- Click on +Create business.
- Fill in the required fields, Company Name, Name, and E-mail Address.
- Click Submit.
Open the email sent to the address you gave Facebook Business Manager, and verify the email address.
- Click on Go to Business Settings under Ad account performance.
- Click on Add and then on Create a new ad account.
- Enter the account name, time zone, and currency.
- Click on Next.
- Under This ad account will be used for, choose the suitable option, for example, My business.
- Click Create.
Select the users in the column on the left. Use the toggles to define the roles for the users with access to your ad account:
- Assign Manage campaigns and View performance permissions to people that manage your campaigns, for example, Facebook ad specialist.
- Assign Add payment info and Manage admin permissions to someone who has the strategic responsibility the Facebook Ads. For example, Performance Marketing Team Lead and Head of Social media.
- Click Assign.
- Click on Add payment info.
- Choose the location.
- Enter the tax information.
- Choose the preferred payment method.
- Click Next.
- Enter the payment method details and click Save.