Connect with the right group of users who are more likely to turn into customers.
Some things to consider are:
- Age: The broad age range of your customers and at what point in life they’ll be looking for your product or service.
- Location: This will help you target the right geographic locations.
- Spending patterns: Get a better idea of how your customers spend their money, how they approach the idea of spending on your products/services and if there are any financial constraints you can address.
- Interests and pain points: Figure out what your customers like to do, which businesses they follow and interact with and, what challenges they’re dealing with that your product/services can resolve.
Make a spreadsheet of your top competitors, what content they have been posting and what drives engagement by setting up Search Streams or using third-party tools like Buzzsumo.
List the content topics more likely to resonate with your audience by monitoring the keywords and posts that get most engagement.
Create a content calendar and post content around topics of interest for your audience, based on your content spreadsheet.
Focus on content that establishes you as:
- Human - You want your brand to come across as approachable and trustworthy.
- An authority - You want to be seen as the go-to source for advice and services in your field.
- Relevant - You want to be seen as relevant to your target audience, by posting content they can relate to.
Constantly engage with your audience through polls, direct messages, replying to comments, and asking questions in posts.
For example, ask your audience to choose the color pattern for your new products using a poll, encourage them to share pictures of themselves using your product or service that you can then reshare, or even start a comments-based giveaway.
Build a community around your business by creating a Facebook group that your audience can use to interact with each other, share relevant content, and drive sales.
This Facebook group will be a vital tool to quickly share news about your services and keep your customers up to date with content offers and community briefings.
Create quarterly events related to your audience’s interests, such as a webinar. This will help gather users you want to promote your product or services to one place.
If you get a steady response for these events, ramp them up to monthly, based on your bandwidth and the audience’s interest.
Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-11-14T11:40:32Z