Plan and coordinate your efforts to debut a new product to the market while analyzing customer’s needs to develop a marketing strategy that resonates, builds brand loyalty, and increases sales.
Identify your customer’s needs using and how your product will fulfill them with surveys, social media analytics and other user research methods.
- Conduct surveys to your test customer base to determine which features will be most appealing to your audience. Check out these product launch survey templates here.
- Ask questions like: what colors resonate best, what part of this ad do you like the best, are there any parts of this ad you find offensive, etc.
- Use your social media statistics to pinpoint and test your customer’s needs and interests. Data correlates that social media statistics translate well to purchases
- Prepare SEO keywords that target both organically and inorganically amongst the two brands - research their popularity and difficulty through SEO Keyword Research Tools such as HOTH or SEMRush
- SEO keywords are the keywords your customers are searching for that should lead them to your company
- Identify all gaps you may have in your digital marketing strategy in comparison to your leading competitors: website, social media, email marketing, Google Adwords, etc.
USP should include: customer’s needs, competitor’s offerings, distinctive benefits, and brand promise.