Increase the exposure of your videos across multiple platforms.
- Research the video requirements for each platform and write them in a document.
- Add all the metadata information in the document to have it at hand when filling in the data.
Add full-length videos directly to your website to increase SEO ranking and get more exposure for your brand.
- Write the metadata and video description in each folder before uploading to your website.
- Add the same metadata information in your video description on your website.
Create teasers to add to your social media accounts by using the most important parts of your main videos to match each channel and direct traffic to your website.
- For YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter, create teasers of up to 2 minutes.
- For Instagram, create teasers that are up to 1 minute long.
Add video subtitles for platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to enable users to follow the train of thought even without sound.
- Use software that can automatically generate subtitles from the audio such as Wondershare.
- You can also write the subtitles for your videos in a document yourself and import the subtitles in a video editing platform such as iMovie or Final Cut Pro.
For example, add a CTA box at the end of the video for YouTube videos and add a card to direct viewers to your website. For platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, add the CTA at the end of the video and write the CTA message in the subtitles.
Create a video description for your Instagram videos to allow viewers to interact with the post and create brand loyalty.
For example, ask your followers to answer a question to increase the reach of your post. Add the link to your website in the Instagram description and add a CTA in the video description for people to act.
Add your teaser videos on every social media platform and analyze your website analytics to identify new traffic.
- Look for an increase in external traffic in Google Analytics.
- Check the social media insights and search the number of actions taken from the video itself.
- On Instagram, you can search the insights of the video and see if there has been a click on the website after watching the video.
Test other video formats and teasers on your social media accounts to identify the winning formats and video descriptions.