DirectiveGroup, a digital marketing agency creating a unique and powerful online presence for each of its clients, is looking for a CRO/SEO specialist.
Compensation is within a range of $40000 and $60000.
This role is 75% SEO and 25% pure CRO with numerous competencies, including:
- Technical SEO, On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, including Core Web Vitals optimization.
- CRO strategy development, CRO tactical plans, and CRO tactics execution.
- Website & App UX/UI planning and website conversion assessments.
- Google Analytics, G4, Google Tag Manager & Data Studio reporting.
- SEO & CRO content development and social media marketing.
- SEO/Integrated Marketing Strategy creation and tactical plan development.
- Technical SEO Audits & programmer guidance.
- Knowledge in CSS & HTML in order to solve issues troubleshooting, and direct coders and programmers.
- Experience using ClickUp.
- 5+ years of B2B SEO experience, including technical SEO, link-building and outreach campaigns, social media optimization, and strategy development.
- 3+ years in CRO and SMO.
- Certification in Google Analytics; strong data analysis skill set with attention to detail.
- Near-native English language and experience with interacting with American business managers. This is a client-facing role.
To apply: Comment below why you would be a good fit
I am interested in this position, I would be a good fit because I have over 10 years experience in SEO (started in 2011). I have grown a website from scratch to ~150,000 organic searches monthly average, I have also grown an e-commerce company from ~300k to ~600k Google organic traffic monthly which led to a revenue increase from $3 million to $7 million per annum.
In terms of CRO, I have a wealth of experience optimizing e-commerce websites and fintech mobile apps. I am also halfway through the CXL CRO Mini Degree.
Thanks for your kind consideration.
Thanks for your interest, Stephen! I will contact you with the next steps to follow
Alright, thank you Alejandra.
I would like to apply for this position.
I have 5+ years on-hand experience with the competencies listed in this job ad. At my current company (sopro.io) I have completed numerous SEO-related tasks that resulted in a ten-fold increase of ranked keywords according to a Google Search Console report within a year. I have managed to get rank number one for some desired ‘buy intent’ keywords. However, those keywords always included geolocation and weren`t SEO competitive.
I use GA on a daily basis. Now I am in a team tasked to implement GA4 for a few sites we manage.
I did Technical and On-Page SEO audits for sites/companies in the UK.
We will contact you with next steps to follow to your email