Get better insights from a wider database and analyze your website data with ease.
Decide what data you’ll need for your dashboards and analysis, such as data from CRM, back end or GA.
Look at the reporting that you want to automate: what data do you have there?
- Sales data from your CRM
- Form submits from your back end system.
- Sessions per source from your GA data.
Think of what fields from these data sources you’ll need - for example, only 5 columns/fields from your CRM data: crmId, UserId, agency, date, revenue.
- Click on your project name in the lower left corner and click Create dataset on your right
- Choose a Name and Location where your data will be stored (you will not be able change it afterwards).
- Click on a Dataset and then click on Create table.
- Give your table a name and use Schema Autodetection if possible.
- When uploaded, your table is ready for use.
- You can do your analysis on this table using SQL in BigQuery.