Use prospect language for your sales copy to build trust with customers.
Create a Google Form to use for data entry, with questions and either spaces for data entry or options to choose.
Click on the + icon to add a new question, enter the question text, and select the answer type.
Add these questions with answer types:
- Paragraph: What exactly did the customer/prospect say?
- Short answer: What is the main topic of this message?
Checkboxes: What aspect of the conversion formula is being addressed in this comment? Choose all that apply.
Multiple choice: What kind of message is this?
- Desired Outcome
- Pain Point/Problem
- Purchase Prompt
- Unique benefit/advantage
- Delightful feature
- Dealbreaker need
- Perceived Risk
- Short answer: Where can this feedback be found?
Google your brand and product keywords combined with words like reviews, complaints, forums, questions, discussions, and comments.
For example, pet door reviews, pet door complaints, pet door questions, and pet door forums.
Search for comments and ratings on popular review sites like Amazon, Yelp, Consumer Reports, Trustpilot, and TripAdvisor.
- Industry-specific review sites if relevant.
- Comments on your social media sites like Facebook pages, Google, YouTube channel, and LinkedIn.
- Product reviews in your e-commerce store.
In Google Forms:
- Click on Send.
- Click on the link icon and copy the URL displayed.
- Paste it into your browser address field to start filling out the form.