Looking for beginner resources on Statistics for A/B testing

Anyone who can share beginner resources on Statistics for A/B testing? I just finished the course by @georgi_georgiev in the Digital Optimization minidegree but I really had a tough time understanding the material - I feel like I need some foundational / basic knowledge for it to sink in. Any further readings on this would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by @mervinmchenga1 2023-02-17T06:24:29Z

1 Like

Hi @mervinmchenga1 here are some resources that might be helpful:

Hopefully that helps point you in the right direction!

3 Likes

Thank you @carlp. They certainly will help!

Thank you so much, I had the same issue, I just started the course and It was a bit difficult for me to understand since I am not familiar with the topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was helpful for me to read a book on statistics before taking the course. The book organizes the material very well, and you will be able to understand all the nuances and grasp the content of the course.

Take any beginner-level book on statistics and start reading; it will take more time, but your knowledge will be better structured.

Here is a book that I can recommend:
“An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R” (Springer Texts in Statistics)

1 Like

That’s great. This coursera course also helped me in terms of getting the basic knowledge of marketing statistics. Check it out at https://www.coursera.org/learn/statistics-for-marketing

I also certainly felt that I needed some foundational knowledge when I took the courses. This book will certainly help. Thanks!