Export remarketing lists and share campaign and cost data to optimize marketing efforts.
Navigate to Admin > Property User Management and check whether you have property-level Edit permissions.
- Ask your administrator for Edit permissions if you don’t have them.
Navigate to Admin > Tracking Info > Data Collection and enable both Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features in Google Analytics.
Advertising cookies will be used to create Remarketing audiences based on specific user behaviors, demographics, and interest data.
Click on User management and notifications settings at the top right corner of your admin panel, click User Management and check whether you have Admin permissions on DV360 for the partner account that contains the advertiser to link.
- You can complete the full linking process yourself if you have Admin permissions.
- If you don’t have at least Edit permissions, ask your administrator for permissions or send a linking request to your DV360 administrator, who can either approve or reject your request.
Access your Analytics 360 admin panel, select the property you want to link, click Google Marketing Platform under Product Linking, click Display & Video 360 Linking, and click + New DV360 Link to create the new link.
Select either Linkable advertiser(s) or Other advertiser(s) under DV360 Advertiser(s) to link based on your administrative access and click Continue.
- Under Linkable advertiser(s) you’ll see a list of advertisers that have not yet been linked, and for which you have the required Display & Video 360 permission.
- If you don’t see any advertisers, you can look for them under Other advertiser(s) to send a linking request to a Display & Video 360 Admin.
Name your new link, select one or more Analytics views to report, configure the optional Advanced settings and click Create link(s).
The options under Advanced settings allow you to import DV360 campaign and/or cost data to GA and export GA remarketing lists to DV360.
Once the process is complete, Display & Video 360 reports will appear under Acquisition.
Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-11-14T15:45:22Z