Prioritize talking to the most relevant people for your business by removing irrelevant contacts and companies in bulk.
Add a Row Filter step to remove less relevant content using specific words in the title and description with either inclusive or exclusive filters.
- Use Inclusive - Row Filter to keep articles that contain “X” OR “Y” OR “Z” (keep this as long as they have at least one of these words)
- Use Exclusive - Row Filter to keep articles that do not contain “A” AND “B” AND “C” (remove all articles that contain any of these words). For example: Title “does not contain” assistant AND intern (Remove assistants and interns); Domain “does not contain” .edu AND .gov (Remove .edu and .gov); Title “contains” CEO OR Chief Executive (Keep CEOs).
- Alternatively, use Filter by Zapier if using Zapier instead of Parabola. Use Zapier for sharing one piece of information between apps, such as when someone submits a form, you verify their email, filter to make sure it’s a good email, and send the results to your CRM.
- Use Parabola.io if you’re working with entire spreadsheets, such as verifying bulk emails and removing bad emails thousands at a time.
Use a Find and Replace step in Parabola.io to clean column data.
- Days of the week from the title.
- Numbers 1-10 from the title.
- Months and the year from the title.
- Things like “Dr.” “MD.” and “Mr.” from name fields.
- Suffixes like “LLC,” “Corp” and “LTD” from company names.
- Random commas and periods from names and companies.
For example, turns PATRICK into Patrick.