Influence purchasing decisions by encouraging customers to leave quality reviews and recommendations.
- “Would you refer us to a friend?” For example, “Did you enjoy your stay?”
- “In your own words, how would you describe our [strongest attribute]?"
- “What obstacle would have prevented you from buying our product?”
- “What did you find as a result of buying the product?”
- “What feature did you like most about the product?”
Redirect customers who clicked on an answer to a webpage asking open-ended questions to encourage full testimonials. You could use simple tools like Google Forms.
You can send pre-release products to the best reviewers. You can also have a leaderboard for the most helpful reviewers.
Rising stars include:
- Those already passionately endorsing your products.
You can also always go with a celebrity endorsement agency like CelebExperts if you want a shortcut.
For customer service and feedback, you can use Zendesk, HelpScout, Getsatisfaction. To gather video testimonials you can use Video Genie or Nimbb. For a review platform and ratings implementation, you can use tools like Bazaarvoice or Rating-System.com.
Encourage customers to leave reviews on review sites like Angie’s List, Choice, Trustpilot, and Yelp, to get more testimonials.
You can search for existing customer reviews or encourage them on many different sites.
This will help lift conversions.
Use real faces with testimonials in prominent areas of your website such as product pages and above the fold.
This will boost the page’s credibility.
Use video testimonials involving high-profile clients and people with job titles reflecting the ideal customer.
Shoppers shouldn’t be deterred from buying if most reviews are positive.
Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-11-14T16:01:16Z