are used to organize different areas of marketing topics so you can find relevant instructions easier. Like sections of a newspaper.
are keywords used to summarize topics covered by a playbook or topic. So you can find all posts that talk about a specific tag.
Search using categories and tags
- Click on any category from the homepage to see all topics in _ category.
- You can also go to a topic’s category by clicking the left-most label.
- Search for a specific task or keyword to see relevant tags that come up.
- You can also click on a tag from a topic to see all _ tagged posts.
Examples how tags and categories work together:
You have a question about ecommerce copywriting.
- Tag your question topic as: ecommerce and copywriting.
- Share your post in: the #community section.
Your question about ecommerce copywriting turned into a step-by-step playbook.
- Playbook topic is tagged as: ecommerce, copywriting, and communityplaybook.
- Your playbook would be in: the #playbooks:ecommerce sub of the #playbooks category.