Create highly effective and professional looking webpages.
Plan your website layout to include the pages your business needs to effectively deliver its message or showcase its products or content.
Websites typically include some or all of these pages and elements:
- Sticky navigation menu.
- Landing page.
- Products/Services/Ecommerce Page (if your business sells products or services online).
- Blog Page.
- Contact Page.
Create a template page with your site layout and important elements like navigation and footer menus to make creating subsequent pages easier and ensure they have the same look and feel as the rest of the site.
Click the Pages icon in the left menu and click the Create New Page icon. Name your page something memorable, like “Page - Template.”
Click the Duplicate This Page icon to create new pages based on your template page.
Implement design best practices like including call to actions, clear content, visuals and animations, and links to your contact page when creating your template page and the rest of your pages.
- Calls to Action: The purpose of your calls to action could be as simple as encouraging purchases, telling your company’s story, or encouraging your visitors to find out more about the products or services you offer.
- Clear Content: Quality content is useful, clear, improves search engine rankings, and guides your visitors toward the actions you want them to take.
- Engaging Animations and Visuals: High-quality animations and visuals can be used to engage your visitors and keep them on your site. Be sure to use scalable, mobile-responsive images and animations related to your site’s overall topic.
- Links to Contact Page: Add elements that make it easy for your website visitors to navigate to your contact page to request more information or a demo. For example, include links to your Contact page in the navigation menu and footer of every page.
Create a landing page based on your template that clearly explains your company’s message and values, showcases your team, their skill sets, customer testimonials, and includes a clear call to action.
Create this page based on your template and be sure to include:
- Your company’s message.
- Your company/business values.
- Who is behind your company. Showcase their skill sets and how they have been successful in helping other businesses succeed.
- Product reviews/customer testimonials.
- Call to action/link to your Demo or Contact page.
Click the gear icon on the Pages list and navigate to the SEO section to configure the built-in SEO settings for each page.
Click the Pages icon on the left menu, click one of your pages, and click the Edit page settings gear icon.
Scroll down to the SEO Settings section and input a Title Tag and Meta Description and click Save.
Click the Flash icon on the right corner of your dashboard and select Interactions to add page object animations and transitions like image or page fades in or out.
For example, if you want your page to fade in when clicked, choose Fade as the action from the dropdown menu, click Fade in, and set the Delay to 0 to fade in the page immediately upon being clicked.
Click Preview to preview the animation or transition.