Develop a product that generates more money.
Growth hacking works best when it begins at the start of product development.
The best validation of product-market fit is money in your bank.
Optimize your product so that customers get to the core value as quickly as possible.
Gather ideas from your entire team for all stages of your funnel: traffic acquisition, visitor-to-customer conversion, and retention.
Prioritize your ideas based on how confident you are in them, how easy they are to implement and how big of an effect you believe they will have.
Evaluate hypotheses about traffic acquisition, visitor-to-customer conversion, and retention stages of your funnel.
- Did they perform the way you expected?
- How did they impact your key metrics?
- Was the execution flawless?
- Was there a problem with the loop?
- Where did you fall short?
- Where did you excel?
- How can you do better next time?
- How can your analysis improve your existing ideas?
- How can you improve future ideas?
- Can you automate your ideas at all?
- Does your idea have a strong growth loop?
Repeat your entire process.