Choose from brand awareness metrics like brand impressions, social media amplification, views, or impressions, and unprompted recall.
- Brand impressions from Google Search Console.
- Impressions, views, or amplification on social media.
- Unprompted recall in market research.
Choose from brand engagement metrics like brand clicks, traffic, click-through rate, and conversation rate.
- Brand clicks from Google Search Console.
- Direct and organic traffic from Google Analytics.
- Email click-through rate from your CRM.
- Conversation rate on social media.
Choose from brand affinity metrics like click-through rate, subscribers, time spent, fans, applause rate, and referring domains.
- Non-brand click-through rate from Google Search Console.
- Email subscribers in your CRM.
- Time spent with content from Google Analytics.
- Video watch time from your CRM.
- Number of fans from CRM scoring.
- Applause rate from social media.
- Referring domains through your SEO tool.
Choose from brand sentiment metrics like attributes, social media sentiment analysis, most linked pages, and top visited pages.
- Attributes survey responses via market research
- Brand sentiment analysis on social media
- Most linked pages through your SEO tool
- Top visited pages from Google Analytics
You can also look at online product reviews for a general idea of brand sentiment.
Create sections for brand awareness, engagement, affinity, and sentiment. Then add data for each metric chosen, either with a direct integration from Google Analytics or Google Search Console, or with a Google Sheets integration.
Because brand metrics tend to change slowly, use at least month-long intervals to discover trends and changes in awareness, engagement, affinity, and sentiment.
Regularly review the metrics on your dashboard to ensure they accurately measure all four aspects of your brand.
For example, if your surveys indicate rising brand awareness but your KPIs show declining awareness, investigate to see which trend is true and focus on metrics supporting that trend.