Visually your website performance by consolidating your analytics.
There are different techniques to visually highlight the numbers:
- You can include them at the top of the dashboard
- Use a bigger and bold font
- Generate a contrast between the background of the table and the number.
It is important to be consistent with the look and feel of the overall dashboard and your brand guidelines too. Each social media channel has its own specific metric to define the community. For this section, an option is to add up the volume from each channel:
- Facebook with the total number of followers
- Instagram with its followers
- YouTube with its subscribers
If you are using other channels, include the equivalent of a fan, follower, or subscriber.
Reach can be named differently depending on the social network:
- Impressions on Facebook or Instagram,
- Video impressions on YouTube.
- Any other audience interaction with your content.
Click on the metric and select Quick table calculation to convert the number to year over year growth rate or year to date growth.
Create individual sections for each social media channel to see the individual contribution to the total size of the community, reach, and engagement metrics.
Create date parameters to customize the time series visualizations and set the values as Date, Month, Year.
Use a case statement and if the value is Date, then apply the date() formula to the original date field you will use on the time series chart axis. Also apply