Gain audience insights and marketing inspiration.
Create a spreadsheet with columns for Competitor, Pinterest Topic, Content Type, CTA, Link, Tags, and Number of Pins.
If a company name shows up in search suggestions, add them to the Competitor column in your spreadsheet. Leave several rows between each competitor so you can add relevant Pins from that competitor.
- What type of content are they sharing?
- Where they are linking to?
- What calls to action are they using?
- How many pins does the content have?
- What tags do they use?
- What topics do the pins cover?
Sort your spreadsheet by number of Pins and look for popular topics, content types, tags, and links.
Take notes on points like:
- How often do they post?
- What types of content do they tend to share?
- What kinds of tags do they use?
- What kind of content do they link to?
Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-11-14T12:35:15Z