Increase credibility for your business and product by showcasing positive feedback from happy customers or clients.
Ask questions like:
- Which things have changed in your business because of our product/service?
- How have they changed?
- Can you describe how it feels to see that change?
- If you were to quantify the change, what metrics have changed and by how much?
- Do you have any examples of before and after in the form of photos?
- Would you be willing to record a video testimonial?
- May I have a photo of you or whoever uses the product/service, actually using it?
- I’ll also need the name, role, company name (if it’s a client), and links to any published materials documenting your use case.
This is better than just asking them for a testimonial because you get to craft it in a way that’s best for your landing page.
Instead of using testimonial slider/carousel (they are rarely read) use a Read more link to launch a lightbox with more testimonials, so your visitors can read them if they are interested.
For example, if you have a testimonial from a photographer, make sure they’re holding a camera.
Make sure they look exactly as they would on the social platform. These add verifiable credibility as they can be looked up.