Create paid advertising for your brand

Contributors

@jamaicawinshipgmail-com @andreea-macoveiciuc-content-expert @danielisler1gmail-com

Business Benefits

Increase traffic, sales, and brand awareness.

Decide what you expect to achieve with your ads.

For example:

• Increase brand awareness.
  • Acquire new customers.
  • Promote sales.
  • Launch a new product or service.
  • Distinguish your brand from your competitors’.

Evaluate which paid advertising channels most effectively reach your audience.

Google Ads is the most popular channel for digital ads, but if your audience spends a lot of time on certain industry blogs, you may want to buy display ads directly on those sites through a network like BuySellAds. For social media ads, look to the platforms where you get the most organic traffic as evidence of where your audience lives.

Investigate channel requirements and projections.

Determine how much you will spend and how you will divide it across channels.

If you are only buying pay-per-click ads, know you may not reach your budget if your ads get too few clicks.

Target your audience via keywords or interests.

With Google Ads, your ads display based on the keywords your audience is searching for. Choose long-tail keywords that signal higher intent and have a lower cost-per-click than head keywords. For social media advertising, target customers based on your audience’s demographics and interests.

Use advertising best practices to craft ads that resonate.

Use your brand voice and imagery. Take advantage of proven ad-creation techniques. For example:

• Appeal to emotions: Consumers are swayed more strongly by emotions than information to make brand decisions.
  • Create positive associations: Consumers are more impressed with a brand when it relates to concepts such as happiness or achievement.
  • Create a bandwagon effect: Use social proof to help consumers gain a sense of fitting in by using your brand’s products.
  • Focus on benefits: Give the audience the reasons their quality of life will improve by using your brand’s products.
  • Leverage storytelling: Stories paint a bigger picture of a brand and resonate with the audience and motivate the desire to buy.

Take advantage of the capabilities of each platform.

For example, generate a paid campaign using a shoppable Instagram post for business clothing, targeting career women in the US, ages 20–35, with the hashtags #womeninbusiness, #womenbusinessowners, #businessfashion.

Create unique landing pages for your ads and send prospects who click on your ad to a landing page that continues the user experience.

Use metrics from your specific ad platforms and your landing page traffic to evaluate which ads are producing the most conversions.

Perform A/B testing and iterate on the best performing ads.

Last edited by @hesh_fekry 2023-11-14T12:20:32Z

Great content, Thank you @jamaica_winship_tiger @Andreea_Macoveiciuc @danielisler1

1. Determine how much you will spend and how you will divide it across channels. Could you please give one or two examples of Ad spending and the budget distribution across channels?
  2. Target your audience via keywords or interests. Can I get more insights on what are head keywords?
1 Like

Great question, @jobsforkarthikan. Hope @Andreea_Macoveiciuc or @jamaica_winship_tiger are able to answer. :slight_smile:

@tania
Hello Tania, could you please help me out on these topics

1. what are funnels in Facebook Ads,
  2. Re-targeting ads, and
  3. Conversion & Catalog Ads
  4. Meta Pixels

I saw a few playbooks related to Facebook re-targeting and pixels, I want to understand more about the basics.

Kindly, look into this and please guide me.

Regards,
Karthik